jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

The Internet

Nowadays, the Internet is making a big progress. Few years ago, the humanity had to use big cages that seemed a computer for communicating. In the last few ages, people own a computer at their home and they can go online.

The advantages of Internet are the communication and the information. On the one hand, you can communicate with a lot of people over the world by emails, chats, blog, etc. On the other hand, you can know a lot of information, too. I think Internet is the fastest way of communication; you have the information in your hands when you need it.

But, one disadvantage of Internet is the virus. You can have a big problem if a virus enters in your computer. Maybe, you will lose all your documents and you must buy another one.
I think I couldn’t live without Internet. I need it for my homework and other important things. Also, it is a good thing to progress in the world.

No hay comentarios: