lunes, 30 de julio de 2007

A frightening situation

We stayed in the hotel of Rome. I was in my room with my friend Ivan and my partner Lydia.

Suddenly, the phone rang. When I answered, somebody told me something frightening and hung up. I was very frightened, so I closed the door and the window very quickly. This person called me other times along the night. In one of this calls, he told me that he kidnapped Sara and about one hour later, Sara was in my room crying. She told me that a bald man tried to rape her. I didn’t believe it, so I took out of my room all people.

Then, Sara and a lot of people started to knock at my door. I was sleeping, however I opened the door and many people told me:
-It was a joke!!

1 comentario:

Dniro dijo...

You use a very basic english but still "readable"... A heavy joke...

;)