miércoles, 25 de julio de 2007

Extreme weather

I was on holiday in a hotel in Costa Brava. I got up at 9 o’clock and I went to look out of the window. The weather was ok so my parents and I decided to go out and visited the coast.

While my mother was having a shower, my father and I had breakfast and the weather didn’t change. However, after my shower the weather started to change. Firstly, fog appeared so I couldn’t see the house which was in front of the hotel. Then, I saw a lightning and straight away I heard the thunder. I started to get angry because maybe I couldn’t leave the hotel. And I wasn’t wrong. It was raining during all the day.

At last, when I was watching the news, the reporter said that there would be strong gales the following day.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Dear friend,
Behind each black cloud there is always a silver lining. It is a pity to have such a horrible weather during your holidays, but may be it is a good occasion to meet friends, read a good book, or think and give shape to that almost forgotten project you have always been talking about but had no time to tackle.
Regards

IANIRA DINESEN dijo...

Hello Wongduang!

How are you? Thanks for your letter.

I'm very happy because I can speak English with you. I have studied English since I was 5. Are you Spanish or English?

The essay "extreme weather" is not all true. I was in Costa Brava but the weather was perfect. However, I didn't go to the beach.

See you soon!!